A Lasting, Positive Impact
- 6,000 – Number of individuals we’ve served
- 1,500 – Number of individuals served within the last 12 months at our Job Center
- 60% – The average employment rate of individuals with significant disabilities receiving intensive services with Crossroads.
- 45 – Number of events we hosted in the last 12 months for local employers and job seekers, including recruitment/job fairs, business development activities and candidate referrals for jobs.
- 1,500 – Number of individuals who were provided Medi-Cal Outreach/Enrollment services during the last program year.
- 2,500 – Number of individuals experiencing crisis, received mobile response, community supports, rapid linkages and resources from our peer support specialists. In partnership with Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services mental health professionals, part of the Community Support Team program, serving children, transitioned aged youth, adults, older adults and families within Sacramento County.
- 300 – Number of SSI/SSDI recipients provided benefits counseling to help gain a better understanding of public benefits and the impact
Employing individuals with disabilities
- More than 55% of our workforce at Crossroads has a disability.
- Annual total wages Crossroads pays to individuals with disabilities: nearly $2.4 million
- Average hourly wage earned by a Crossroads employee with disabilities: $16.19/hour