SSDI/SSI Benefits Planning & Support
Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program (WIPA)
Are you currently receiving Social Security Disability Benefits and interested in employment?
Our Community Work Incentives Coordinators (CWIC) are certified, passionate and ready to help you every step of the way.
- We review your SSDI/SSI benefit and identify work incentives based on your current situation.
- We help you achieve your employment goals by providing ongoing benefit management and referrals to community employment resources.
- We clarify work incentives available to you as you transition into employment.
- We refer you to Ticket to Work providers for additional support.
- We support high school and college students under the age of 22 in meeting education and employment goals.
Our Work Incentive Planning and Assistance (WIPA) services are provided by certified Community Work Incentives Coordinators (CWIC) to assist beneficiaries of SSDI/SSI in making informed choices about going to work.
For those meeting eligibility criteria, WIPA empowers you with information and a path forward to meet your employment goals. Sometimes incentives can be confusing but we can help. We can help you undertstand your options and make informed decisions.
We will explain all of your options and incentives.
This document is funded through a Social Security cooperative agreement. Although Social Security reviewed this document for accuracy, it does not constitute an official Social Security communication.
“Crossroads is unique and different because they are very friendly and helpful. Thanks to Crossroads I was able to start school and work towards a stable career in a field I’m passionate about!”
– Jeremy W.
Serving 23 California counties:
WIPA Services – Toll Free 866.936.4237