Vocational Rehabilitation Services
The road to employment starts with one step.
In partnership with the Department of Rehabilitation, Crossroads provides vocational rehabilitation services, including assessment, training and work-related supports.
“Crossroads is judgment free, and that’s what makes it so unique because you can walk-in on your first day and feel completely comfortable. They not only help you find work but they help you build confidence in yourself. And you can’t really find that anywhere else.”
– Brittany S.
We provide workshops and training:
- Assist individuals to prepare for, obtain and retain employment.
- Provide personal, situational and vocational assessments for work readiness skills, interviewing techniques, mobility training and other work-related skills.
- Create and maintain a support plan and vocational assessments on a regular basis.
- Provide situational and necessary interactions to remove employment barriers for training, and to develop personal and professional work practices.
- Create and build a professional resume tailored to employment preference.
- Provide individualized job search assistance in-house and out in the community.
- Assist with filling out applications and submitting resumes to potential employers.
- Provide retention support to assist employed clients.