Disability Employment Initiative (DEI)
Those with disabilities can go back to work and we’ll help.
The Disability Employment Initiative (DEI) aims to support job-driven approaches in career pathway programs that equip adults with disabilities with the skills, competencies, and credentials necessary to obtain in-demand jobs, increase earnings, and advance their careers. The DEI project goal is to provide meaningful career pathways education, training and employment opportunities to adults with disabilities.
“I have learned so many new things on how to look for a job thanks to my current case manager and all my previous case managers. I have learned how to properly narrow my job search and focus on specific employers to apply for. I thank you all for assisting with my job search and helping update my resume.”
– Edward Y.
- Individualized case management and support
- Employment preparation and development
- Assist individuals in job development and
- employer engagement
- Customized employment strategies to address individualized employment needs
- Facilitating return to work and employment retention through asset development activities
- Customized Education Supports to address individualized educational need