Ticket To Work Program
A helping hand to get you back to work.
Are you currently receiving Social Security Disability Benefits and interested in employment? If you are ready to go to work, or if you have questions about returning to work, we are ready to help!
How we can help:
- Career planning and counseling
- Access to training programs and workshops
- Resume development
- Job search and assistance
- Interviewing skills
- Ongoing employment support
- Special assistance for Veterans and Youth-in-Transition
- Assistance with accommodations
- Client Assistance Fund
- Linkage to Benefits Planning Services
Eligible participants are age 18 through 64 who receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. Participation in the Ticket to Work program is free and voluntary.
“Crossroads is different because they understand my situation and how to handle it. On my own, I couldn’t get any help. Crossroads was able to get the information I needed, but different options, too.”
– John L.