Crossroads Job Center
Striving for self-sufficiency.
A special place to learn, grow and prepare for life.
In partnership with SETA and Sacramento Works, Crossroads operates a Job Center located in Citrus Heights, providing a host of resources to assist individuals in finding, obtaining and keeping employment.
- Job seeker assessment tools assist with career exploration and decision making. Employability skills assessments designed to measure workplace vocation skills are also available.
- Employment skills workshops are designed to get and keep employment. Workshop topics include resume development, interviewing skills, record expungement, financial literacy, soft skills training and job search strategies.
- Job coaching and career counseling provides one-on-one career counseling, employment referrals and resume support, as well as assistance to maximize your job seeking efforts.
- Sacramento Works scholarships and local training opportunities received through Sacramento Works are available to eligible participants. Contact the Center to meet with a Career Services Specialist to determine eligibility and evaluate training options.
- Benefits counseling services are provided by certified Community Work Incentives Coordinators (CWIC) to assist recipients of
- SSI/SSDI in making informed choices about going to work.
- Ticket to work services assist recipients of SSI/SSDI with career planning, job search assistance, assessments, resume and interview preparation, access to training and workshops, and benefits planning.
- Out of school youth employment program (ages 18-24) provides career exploration, employment preparation, first-time work experience, leadership development and skill development.
- EDD veterans services referral
- Housing resources/referral services
- State of California certified typing tests
- Employer recruitment events are available to our employer partners to utilize the Job Center to hold recruitment events at NO COST.
- Medi-Cal Outreach and Enrollment services provides free enrollment counseling and assistance with Medi-Cal applications, verification of health coverage and retention services. Contact the center to meet with an Enrollment and Outreach Specialist to determine eligibility.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:30 AM to 4:30 AM
8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Crossroads Job Center
7011 Sylvan Road, Suite A
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Phone: (916) 676-2540
– Sharon S. Krause
MS, LPCC, SETA