Out of School Youth Services
The road to employment starts with one step.
In partnership with Sacramento Employment and Training Agency (SETA), Crossroads provides an opportunity for youth, ages 18 to 24, to build employability skills and gain first-time work experience. Young adults learn how to successfully navigate the world of work by identifying and exploring future career occupations, employment preparation, leadership and networking skills.
- Paid work experience
- Leadership development
- Employment preparation skills
- Preparation for postsecondary educational and training opportunities
- Financial literacy education
- Supportive services
- Individualized case management
- Employment services for youth with disabilities